self-intro

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hi, my name is Loh Woon Yal, female, 20 years old. I was born in Kluang, Johor. Due to some reasons, I have moved to Sandakan, Sabah since I was eleven years old. I'm taking accounting course in University Tunku Abdul Rahman.

My hobbies are listening to music, shopping and watching movies. I like R&B, sentimental, romantic songs very much. During leisure time, I'm addicted to watch movies and dramas. I cannot hear anyone was calling me when watching movie. So friends, please forgive me if you are the ones. I think girl likes shopping very much, this theory is not excluded me. Sometimes, I will donate my old clothes to charity.Otherwise, I would like to buy more wardrobes to keep my clothes.

I keep in touch with my friends through friendster. I also know many friendster from other location in friendster. Besides, I usually visit to malaysiaairlines and airasia website. I need to compare the price of flight ticekts between two of them before booking. These comparison can make me save more money. PPstream is my third website that I always visit. I can directly watch movies and dramas in this website. Furthermore, the most important webiste is chinapress. I like to read news, especially entertainment news.

I usually download songs & dramas, chat with friends by msn, search information from some websites, read news and check mail. I think I cannnot live without internet. This is all about me!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP