Introducing...Ying Min

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009


Hi everyone, my name is Tan Ying Min, currently studying in Utar Sg. Long. I come from a small town, Triang which is in Pahang. The one in purple colour shirt in the photo is me. I enjoy watching drama and listening to music during my leisure time.
I love internet because i can get latest news and search for information from there. The top 5 websites i often visit are google, facebook, sinchew, youtube and sogou.
I always download the latest dramas online especially TVB series and share these dramas with my friends. Besides, i search information to complete my assignment, read the latest news, download music from these webites too. I like facebook the most among these websites because it has many interesting applications and i can keep in touch with my friends. Well, that is a little about myself. Have a nice day^^

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP